-->

30 January 2015

TBR book list

I was tagged by the lovely Rebecca Ann Jordan.

My TBR list, super pared down & all I can remember from my notebook scribbles on the subject.

Bough Down - Karen Green
The Last 4 Things - Kate Greenstreet
The Gorgeous Nothings - Emily Dickinson/Jen Bervin
A Little White Shadow - Mary Ruefle
Ecodeviance - CA Conrad
Red Juice - Hoa Nguyen
Vicious Red Relic, Love - Anna Joy Springer

Read my TBR list answers under the cut.

*** 

How do you keep track of your TBR book list?
I have a goodreads, but I haven’t logged into it in a while. I carry a day planner & journal with me everywhere I go & usually jot down book titles & other notes as I come across them. Alas, this is not a great way to go about keeping track since I don’t usually look over the notes at a later date. Sometimes I also bookmark webpages.

Is your TBR list mostly print or ebooks?
I do not read ebooks. Ever.

How do you determine which book from your TBR list to read next?
It’s usually chance. Whichever one I happen to stumble upon first. Sometimes, if I already own the book, I’ll set it out somewhere where I’ll see it regularly.

What’s been on your TBR list the longest?
Probably Bough Down by Karen Green which I have been lusting after for quite some time. I don’t even own the book, but every time I see it at Skylight I stare at it for a while.

Pick a book you recently added to you TBR list.
The CA Conrad, because I bought the book during the publishers sale a while ago & just never found the time for it.

Pick a book that’s on your TBR list strictly because of its beautiful cover.
Maybe Bough Down… I can’t remember when I decided I wanted to read it & I can’t remember why, but the cover is pretty amazing.

Pick a book on your TBR list that you’re apprehensive about reading.
The Anna Joy Springer, because I dunno if I can handle it. (Also, I was supposed to have read it for school last semester & I never did).

Pick an unpublished book on your TBR list that you’re excited for.
There aren’t any unpublished books on there. I don’t really pay that close attention to new releases even though I probably should.

Pick a book on your TBR list that basically everyone has read but you.
I’m not sure on this one. I don’t know a lot of people who have read the books on there. Maybe the Springer because most of my classmates probably read it for class like I was supposed to.

Pick a book on your TBR list that everyone recommends to you.
None. People don’t usually give me book recommendations, I have no idea why.

Pick a book on your TBR list that you’re dying to read.
The Gorgeous Nothings, I just love Emily Dickinson, & have been obsessing over this book since I first heard of it.

How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I think somewhere around 20, but I haven’t logged on in a while.

Tag some people:
I'm bad at picking people to tag, so I'll just throw a few names out.
Lisa Moller, Deborah Johnstone,  Gina Leigh, & Sarah CedeƱo