-->

18 January 2013

a playlist & a reading list

I decided to make a sad hipster playlist last night... here's what I came up with:




& my reading list for spring 2013 is pretty rad:

  • Life on Mars - Tracy K. Smith
  • My Emily Dickinson - Susan Howe
  • The Complete Poems of Emily Dickinson
  • The MS of M Y Kin - Janet Holmes
  • The Guardians - Sarah Manguso
  • Threads - Jill Magi
  • The Book of Beginnings & Endings - Jenny Boully
  • Near to the Wild Heart - Clarice Lispector
  • Autoportrait - Edouard Leve
  • Humaninal - Bhanu Kapil
  • The Red Parts: A Memoir - Maggie Nelson
  • Walking Through Clear Water in A Pool Painted Black - Cookie Mueller
  • My Life - Lyn Hejinian
  • Everybody's Autonomy: Connective Reading & Collective Identity - Juliana Spahr
  • The Quest for Christa T - Christa Wolf (trans. by Christopher Middleton

You can follow me on goodreads if you're interested in what I'm reading.