-->

24 June 2012

gemini's can't make decisions.

hi y'all-

I've been really vacilating back and forth on this new site issue. & now I've decided this:

The only platform for blogging that I find really effective (i.e. it has all the features I'm looking for without costing an arm and a leg) is blogger. SO, now when you click "blog" in my menu bar it will take you to this new blogger blog. I think this is the best way to keep the blog up to date (blogger is easier for me to update on the go), and interesting (more options for multimedia posting).

So there you have it.

I'm at grad school now... there are a lot of bugs in vermont. I saw the biggest moth of my life last night and I almost had a coronary. I'm off to finalise my semester study plan with my advisor now.

xoxo
n


the car I rented:



p.s.
I really thought about calling this blog: Hot Child in the City.

also: read about my graduate project. (if you want).